A quick, low cost, single-storey home construction system (Social House) without the need for a factory with production line as the walls are cast directly on site, with FOAM CONCRETE.
Casting is carried out directly on site in formwork where steel reinforcement is already installed, if necessary, and the electrical and hydraulic systems.
The on-site casting technique for walls and partitions can be used for the complete construction of low cost, single-storey homes (Social House) or for filling non load bearing walls where the load bearing structure (pillars and beams) are made with concrete or steel. In this application the thickness of the outer walls must not be less than 20 cm with minimum density of 1.000-1.200 kg/m³. While the partition walls can have a minimum thickness of 10 cm.
The on-site wall casting system is also suited for building fences and containment walls.
Walls made with FOAM CONCRETE maintain a comfortable indoor climate, without thermal energy loss, also allowing considerable savings on the costs of use in environmental conditioning systems.
It also increases the transpirability of the walls preventing the formation of mould and considerably lightening the structure of the building.
It is particularly easy to cast walls on site using the COISOIMPER system.
After installing the formwork, the FOAM CONCRETE is mixed and pumped by a complete machine, KOMPATTO R16, directly into the formwork.
From the next day the formwork can be removed, and it can be of any type as long as it is resistant to hydrostatic pressure and watertight.
To make CLC walls all you need are water, cement, sand and foaming agent TECHCELL HT.
To increase the technical characteristics of CLC walls, the auxiliary additives for CLC, DSP XL, FBR, HDR can be added to the mixture.
There are multiple advantages to using the cast on site technique.
In the production phase:
– It is not needed a factory with production line
– Using raw materials that are available in the world and are not subject to special processes
– Product stability during the production phase
– Easy change of density and dimension
– Contained investments and start-up costs
– Low energy consumption in production
In the transport:
– It is produced directly on site
In the construction site:
– Excellent quality/price ratio
– Easy and quick installation
– 100% recyclable
– No negative effect on the environment
At the end of construction:
– Excellent thermal and acoustic insulation
– Fire resistance
– Energy savings
– Considerable mechanical strength
– Tearing strength for unit mounting
– Impact resistance
– Savings of up to 30% for domestic heating and cooling
– No need for insulating plaster
Equipments required for CLC walls.
– KOMPATTO series
– K250 series
Additives required for CLC walls.
FOAMING AGENTS FOR CLC:
– TECHCELL HT
Optional equipments for CLC walls.
– Screw conveyor for cement CTC
– Conveyor belt for sand CBS
– Electronic weighing system EWS
Optional additives for CLC walls.
AUXILIARY ADDITIVES FOR CLC:
– DSP XL